Read Latest cricket News, Latest Cricket Match, Watch Live scroe of IPL, PSL LIve score ,LIve score of All series,blog on football, tennis, cricket and the latest sports stories

Sunday 24 June 2018

Umar Akmal summoned by ACU over fixing approach claims

Umar Akmal summoned by ACU over fixing approach claims The Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU) of the Pakistan Cricket Board has summoned Umar Akmal on Wednesday (June 27) after he made startling cases to have been drawn nearer to settle coordinates in the Hong Kong Super Sixes, Pakistan's arrangement against South Africa in the UAE, and amid the 2015 World Cup.

Akmal uncovered that he was offered the same number of as USD 200,000 to play two spot balls. He said that he was first drawn closer amid his second spell at the Hong Kong Super Sixes competition (in 2012) when he played under the captaincy of his sibling Kamran Akmal. He at that point went ahead to include that he was additionally drawn nearer amid the South Africa arrangement in UAE and before Pakistan's 2015 World Cup aggregate match against India. He said that he was constantly drawn nearer before a match against India.

"I have helped in getting many individuals captured. I don't think some other player has detailed such a significant number of individuals to the PCB," said Akmal in a meeting with Samaa TV.

"I was drawn nearer in my second spell in the Hong Kong Sixes in light of the fact that I was the player of the competition in my first version. Our contact officer made an approach and I educated about it to our administration. Our group supervisor was not with us as he needed to return because of the demise of somebody. Kamran Akmal was our skipper and he took the duties of group director also.

"The contact officer came to me at 3-4 AM early in the day and thumped at my entryway in spite of the Do Not Disturb tag on the entryway. He approached me to converse with him for five minutes and it frightened me. I welcomed him into the room. He said 'we will exchange cash to your record anyplace on the planet. We will give you any sum you need. We will give you precious stones, gold. You need to fail to meet expectations this competition.' I got a bit hyper and requesting that he clear out.

"I went to Kami bhai's room and revealed to him that I won't play this competition. Since, on the off chance that he can approach me, at that point it implies that this approach is out there in the market as of now. Kami bhai instructed me to unwind and rang up the director and boss selector. They disclosed to me that they confided in me and were glad for me.

"Sohail Tanvir was additionally there [he was not a piece of Pakistan's seven-part lineup for the tournament]. He and Kami bhai instructed me against sitting out regarding the competition saying that it would send a flag that I am powerless rationally. At that point I appealed to Almighty and requested his assistance. Gratefully, I was player of the competition in that version too."

Akmal, who has been out of support since he was sent once again from England before the Champions Trophy in the wake of fizzling two wellness tests the previous summer, revealed to have been drawn closer to settle universal matches, particularly the matches against India. He said that he generally announced every single way to deal with the PCB.

As indicated by the articles 2.4.4 and 2.4.5 of the PCB's Anti-Corruption code, a player needs to unveil a way to deal with himself or any learning about wrongdoing to the PCB Vigilance and Security Department immediately.

"At whatever point I get a call [while playing universal cricket] I give out the number to security officers letting them know 'your companion has called, handle him yourself'," said Akmal. "I was drawn closer amid the South Africa arrangement in the UAE and the 2015 World Cup. The methodologies were to spot-settle the amusement, to play two dab balls or play a ball in a way they need me. They requesting that I leave two balls and they will give me USD 200,000. I instructed them to 'quiets down'.

"I was drawn nearer before the 2015 World Cup coordinate against India in Adelaide. At whatever point I play against India I get drew closer. After the contact officer scene, the greater part of the methodologies have been on telephone and I have informed the PCB regarding each and every one of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment