Read Latest cricket News, Latest Cricket Match, Watch Live scroe of IPL, PSL LIve score ,LIve score of All series,blog on football, tennis, cricket and the latest sports stories

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Shoaib Malik announces 2020 World T20 will be his lastShoaib Malik announces 2020 World T20 will be his last

Shoaib Malik announces 2020 World T20 will be his lastShoaib Malik announces 2020 World T20 will be his last Pakistan all-rounder Shoaib Malik has set his sights on playing at any rate until the 2020 World Twenty20 and the 36-year-old knows that he should perform reliably to accomplish that objective.

The previous Pakistan chief resigned from test cricket toward the finish of 2015, three tests in the wake of gaining a stun come back to the side following a hole of five years.

He has, in any case, been a standard individual from Pakistan's constrained overs side.

"The 2019 World Cup, 50-over cricket, is my last World Cup, however I need to play in the World T20 in 2020, that is my objective for Twenty20 cricket," Malik said in an announcement from the Caribbean Premier League T20 competition.

"These are the two major objectives which I'm taking a gander at – we should perceive how it goes. In case I'm reliably performing then I need to play these two World Cups."

A center request batsman and furthermore bowls off-turn, Malik played 35 tests for Pakistan and has spoken to the group in 261 one-day internationals and 95 Twenty20 matches.

He played for the Barbados Tridents in the CPL throughout the previous five years yet has now joined the Guyana Amazon Warriors for the 2018 version, which will keep running from August 8 to September 16.

"Guyana is more similar to you're playing in the sub-landmass I think," said Malik, who has likewise played in the Indian Premier League and Australia's Big Bash League.

"In any case, on that specific day execution is the key of any cricketer and that is what I'm searching for.

"Clearly, in case you're playing for another group the desires are a ton from you. When they have seen somebody that did well for a more extended run the desires are clearly high."

No comments:

Post a Comment